Who We Are
Themeus Consulting and Training was formed by Gerry McAuley in 2001 and provides a range of top quality, value adding services to biopharma/pharma, FMCG and other industries. From 2013-2017 Gerry worked as a contractor for the Biophorum Operations Group (BPOG) facilitating its Human Performance, Extractables and Leachables, Operator Competence and Deviation Management System workstreams (cross company virtual project teams). This experience has given Gerry a unique perspective of the biopharmaceutical industry, as well as developing an extensive understanding of human performance and how to make it work to deliver significant benefits to companies. Whilst in business as a freelance, Gerry is also able to call upon a superb network of like-minded, highly professional consultants to provide a wide range of business consultancy, training, and facilitating services.
What unites Themeus's work with clients is an approach hallmarked by the following characteristics:-
- Adopting a practical, no nonsense, highly professional way of going about delivering work that makes a real difference;
- Establishing a real partnership – the THEME is always US working together;
- Bringing a fun, innovative and energetic approach to client work;
- Having a real desire to enable individuals, teams and organisations to excel and grow; and
- Achieving outstanding results… every time.